- March 3rd
- Fair Opens
- 4:00 PM
- Last Admission
- 10:00 PM
- Rides Close
- 11:00 PM
Last Admission and Ride Close are generally the earliest times of occurrence but are subject to change without notice depending on crowd levels and weather conditions.
- Everyday of the fair you can win a different prize just by coming to the party and registering to win!
See our contest rules for details.
- Today's Prize
- Includes: A 2 night stay at the Fairfield Inn at the Turnpike in Ft Pierce, $25 gift certificate to Moonswiners Bar-B-Q, $50 gift certificate to Red Lobster, $50 gift certificate to 12 A Buoy Restaurant, 2 tickets to the St Lucie County Museum, 2 tickets to the National Navy UDT-Seal Museum in Ft Pierce, a Horseback ride on the beach for 4 by Tours on Horseback, and even more St Lucie County goodies. Approximately a $400 value!
- Sponsored By:
- Fairfield Inn, Red Lobster, Tours on Horseback, 12 A Buoy, and Moonswiners Bar-B-Q
- Pay Just $65 for
- Admission & Unlimited Ride Armbands for up to 8 People!
Parking is $3 and is additional.
Carload Restrictions: Pay just $65 for gate admission and unlimited ride armbands for up to 8 people per vehicle, arm bands are not transferable. All passengers must be properly seat belted in. As an example if a car has only 5 seat belts then only 5 people will be allowed in for the $65 price or if a pickup truck has 3 seat belts then only 3 people would be allowed in for the $65 price.
- Sponsored By:
Admission & Ride Prices
- At the Gate and Midway we welcome
- Cash, Visa, Master Card, and Discover Card
- We are sorry but we cannot accept checks or American Express cards
Parking (Cash Only)
Children (age 0 to 5)
Children (age 6 to 12)
Adults (age 13 to 49)
Seniors (age 50+) & Veterans
$3.00 (Cash Only)
Single Ride Ticket
Unlimited Ride Armband
Mega Pass (click for info)
$1.00ea (many rides require multiple tickets)
$80.00 (admission & armband everyday)
Non-Public or Pre-Fair Opening Livestock Shows are not listed
- Steer Show 7pm
Cup Cake Decorating & Demonstration by The Cake Lady 6:30pm
- Racing Pigs @ 6:30 and 8:30
- Funny Little People @ 7:30
- Funny Little People @ 6:00 and 9:00
- Ditsy @ 6:00 and 7:30
- Slama Bama @ 6:00
- Chris Mabrey @ 7:00
- Slama Bama @ 8:00
- Chris Mabrey @ 9:00
Located in the Home Arts Building
- Lloyd Mabrey @ 6:00 and 8:30
Located in front of the Adams Arena
- X-Pogo Stunt Team @ 6:30 and 8:30
- The Conjurer @ 6:00 and 8:00
- *Illegal Firearms/Weapons
- *Explosive Devices/Fireworks
- *Outside Beverages
- *Animals (except service animals)
- *Gang Colors or Symbols
- *Any item deemed to be a dangerous to others
- *Clothing with offensive or obscene words, symbols, or pictures
Fair Staff shall make the final decision as to whether an item may be brought onto the grounds or whether clothing is offensive or obscene.
Bags, backpacks, purses and the like may be randomly searched prior to entry onto the grounds.
Persons may be searched by St Lucie County Sheriff Deputies prior to ground entry.